Alice, Bob, Cathy and Dan went to Easter egg hunt.
They found red, orange, yellow and green colored eggs. Among the eggs
they found, the number of red eggs were twice the number of green eggs.
The yellow eggs were two more than the red eggs. The orange eggs were
three more than the green eggs. Alice found as many eggs as Bob did.
Cathy found three eggs more than Alice did. Dan found four eggs more
than Bob did. Cathy, whose favorite color is red gathered only red
colored eggs. None of the other kids gathered red colored eggs.
Answer the following:
1) How many red eggs did they found?
2) How many orange eggs did they found?
3) How many yellow eggs did they found?
4) How many green eggs did they found?
5) How many eggs did Alice found?
5) How many eggs did Bob found?
5) How many eggs did Cathy found?
5) How many eggs did Dan found?