Translate each problems below to an
equation and solve.
1. If you deposited $7500 in a bank
with 2.8% interest rate,
how much will
you earn after 3 years in interest?
2. Beth ate 3 apples from the
The next day,
her father bought 27 more apples and placed them on the shelf.
The total number
of apples were now 3 times that before Beth ate the apples.
How many apples
did her father bought?
3. How long did it take Alice to
drive 224 miles if she her average speed is 64 miles an hour.
4. Mike has 180 coins.
some coins to Nick, he has 40% less coins.
How many coins
did Mike gave to Nick?
5. Lily placed 1/3 of the pie on
ate 2/5 of what's on her plate.
What fraction of
the pie did Christina ate?
6. A full tank of gasoline on a car
is 16 gallons.
the is is 3/8 full, how many gallons is in the tank?